School Assessment Policy
For the conduct of the weighted assessment tasks carried out in different terms for P3 to P6, we would like to bring your attention to the following:
Observation of punctuality
- No extra time will be given for late-comers.
- For pupils who are late by half an hour or more, they may be barred from sitting for the examination.
Absence from assessment
- If a pupil is unwell, it is advised that he/she be resting at home, supported by a valid medical certificate from the doctor. Please ask the doctor to indicate your child’s diagnosis on the medical certificate as well.
- Pupils on medical leave will not be assessed. If they turn up, they will not be allowed to take the assessment unless there is a separate doctor’s certificate to certify that they are fit to sit for the assessment.
- For any other instances of absence observed, a valid reason (e.g., bereavement), supported with documentary proof, is expected.
- For pupils whose external competition/exam dates clash with the internal school examination dates, they are to re-schedule their external competition/exam dates.
- No make-up examination will be arranged for the absentees.
Level Assessment plans
This document provides a detailed breakdown and description of the different types of assessment tasks carried out in the course of the academic year, by the level, and across all the relevant subjects.
Assessment plans are sent via Parents’ Gateway Announcement.
Page last updated: 17 Jan 2023