Vision & Mission
A united corporate body of parents with strong community spirit that strive to be a viable and purposeful entity, working in partnership and collaboration with the school in nurturing and inspiring our children to be men and women of character with passion for learning and serving.
- To form a strong and committed partnership with the School and Teachers, to work hand in hand to achieve the common objective of enhancing academic and social development as well as better welfare of the Pupils.
- To provide a channel for the Member to have a legitimate and concerted voice in giving constructive feedback to the School, identify and raise issues of general concern pertaining to the Pupil's studies and well-being.
- To develop and promote better relationship, understanding and cooperation between the Member, the Teacher as well as the Pupil through social activities and interaction.
- To pool together resources of and provide opportunities for the Member to volunteer, share or contribute his services, knowledge, expertise or time to the School and to create a platform for the Member to opt for greater involvement in the School.
- To assist and support the School financially by way of donation, fund raising or otherwise for the development and improvement of the School and the Pupil.
- To set-up and manage Sub-committees and/or organize and co-ordinate co-curricular activities, seminars, workshops, lectures, meetings, exhibitions or otherwise for the benefits of the Member, the Pupil, the Teacher and/or the School.
- Generally to do other or any things that may be deemed necessary, relevant or desirable to promote the objectives of the Association, provided that the activities of the Association shall not infringe upon the jurisdiction and responsibility of the Principal and/or the School for the superintendence, control and/or administration of the School, its policy, property and/or affairs.